Culture Foundry seeks a part-time SEO and Production Assistant to help with essential search engine optimization and digital production tasks at our small but growing digital agency. As part of our team of curious and creative people, you’ll contribute directly to the development of our SEO program and the launch of client projects.
SEO tasks (50%):
Help implement Culture Foundry’s SEO program for clients and the Culture Foundry website. Work tasks include:
- Executing SEO-related website production tasks
- Performing website audits to determine optimization needs
- Compiling SEO analytics and program performance reports
- Researching the latest developments in the field of SEO to help ensure our SEO capabilities and advice represents the latest developments in the field
- Training clients in SEO best practices
Production tasks (30%):
Utilize a variety of digital content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, MODX, Craft CMS) to perform website and web application content updates for clients. Work tasks include:
- Resizing, optimizing and uploading images
- Composing article pages
- Interlinking new pages
- Loading content from a client’s old site into a client’s new site
You’ll take direction from Culture Foundry Engagement Managers, and sometimes from clients directly.
Quality Assurance (10%):
Participate in team-wide quality assurance passes on client projects (apps and websites) that are nearing launch, and catalog issues found.
Research tasks of various stripes. Possible topics include device trends, social media service trends, analytics trends, industry-specific trends in preparation for a client pitch.
We are a growing company that punches well above our weight, meaning the growth opportunity for this role is considerable, especially within the realm of SEO. The potential is limited only by your appetite for learning and your level of obsessiveness. Other possible avenues of opportunity include:
- Social media
- Digital marketing
- Project management
- Knowledge of SEO principles, practices and tools
- Experience with digital content management systems
- Writing and editing skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
This is the right role for you if:
- You have a healthy curiosity about how SEO and digital content management systems work.
- You have a zeal for troubleshooting at the boundaries of your own knowledge; when researching a solution, you know how to find the needle of insight in the haystack of pages of Google results.
- You communicate proactively and can work with a diverse range of people.
- You have an ability to “push the envelope” of what’s possible to do as an editor within a SEO platform or CMS.
- This part-time role begins at 20 hours per week and has the potential to become a full-time position.
- Pay will be hourly.
- Pay will be entry level.
- Culture Foundry is a remote workplace.
- Culture Foundry is a BYOD (bring your own device) company, but exceptions can be made for the right scenarios.
Email your resume and some sparkling opening repartee to email@example.com