Please see our CAREERS page to learn more about how we hire at Culture Foundry.
Culture Foundry seeks a business development associate to focus on new client introductions. If you have a robust professional network that can be leveraged for business leads, join our crew and help us grow our client roster!
- Contract / Freelance job opportunity
- Fully remote with flexible working hours
- Monthly retainer + approved expenses
- Commissioned-based bonus compensation tied to new clients signed
- See EXPECTATIONS section below for compensation package.
Culture Foundry is a digital design and development agency creating elevated online experiences for companies, organizations, and brands around the globe. Culture Foundry’s sweet spot is a total accountability model that takes full charge of the solution across the spectrum of capabilities required to deliver a great digital experience: strategy, design, development, and infrastructure.
At Culture Foundry, we believe in fostering collaborative environments and promoting a sense of ownership, accountability and responsibility among our team members. We prioritize putting our clients in the driver’s seat and encourage frequent feedback loops and client involvement throughout the project. We also believe in keeping stakeholders invested and involved throughout the entirety of the relationship.
To ensure the success of our projects, we lay strong foundations from the beginning and do not compromise during project kickoffs. We practice transparency with our clients at all times, understanding that the success of our clients drives the success of our company.
We practice the Agile Manifesto with intention and believe that everyone should be an owner in our process. We also believe in having fun and loving what we do.
We are seeking a contract / freelance business development associate who will identify and pursue client prospects that are a good fit for Culture Foundry. We are looking to expand our client roster in these industry verticals, which represent key areas of expertise for our crew:
- Technology products and services
- Media / publishing
- Libraries / library services
- Premium beverages (wines, spirits, coffees, and specialty drinks)
- Premium hospitality / travel experiences
- Arts / entertainment / cultural / sporting events and experiences
- Environmental and climate-focused products, services, and missions
- Health / human services and advocacy programs
Definition of Success
- Generate 8-10 prospective client leads per month in the industry verticals listed above—or from other industries / organizations that fit Culture Foundry’s desired client profile—and forward them to the Culture Foundry growth team for further investigation and follow-up.
- Surface leads on prospective clients looking for longer-term digital agency relationships, based on an agile approach to website and web application design and development.
- Target prospective clients seeking professional expertise and ongoing technical support in the areas of digital strategy and project management, digital design and design systems, content management systems (including headless CMS), and digital infrastructure.
- Invest a minimum of 40 hours per month in client prospecting activities.
- Work your professional network—and other networks and prospecting tools you can leverage—to identify and pursue qualified business leads.
- Attend business development / networking events in your area as a Culture Foundry representative as needed and appropriate.
- Participate in Culture Foundry’s business development meetings (as scheduled) to provide updates on prospect outreach.
- $1,000 per month retainer (paid at end of month), plus reimbursement for agreed-upon client prospecting expenses
- $1,000 bonus for each new client contract signed (paid on signing)
- 10% of first-year revenue from new clients signed through your outreach efforts (paid on receipt of client payments by Culture Foundry)
- NOTE: “First year” is defined as starting from the date of the new client’s first invoice.
- Three-month trial contract, with option to renew additional, consecutive three-month contracts, or convert to longer- or shorter-term contract as results warrant.
Email your resume and some sparkling opening repartee or a cover letter to [email protected].
Culture Foundry does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or informed by sound ethical judgment.