We are always looking for a potential fit for our next open job, even when we don’t know exactly when that will be. We often have conversations with prospective team members months, sometimes years, before the planets align and they officially join our merry band at Culture Foundry.
Would you like to start that conversation? Browse our standing job descriptions below, each noted with our best estimate as to when the next open job will become available.
Culture Foundry job descriptions
- SEO and Production Assistant (actively hiring)
- Experienced Software Engineer (projected next available job: September 2020)
- Project Manager (projected next available job: January 2020)
- Account Manager (projected next available job: July 2020)
- Junior Software Engineer (projected next available job: March 2020)
For junior roles, we offer the option of a “Prove-It Contract” program for candidates seeking to bridge from the academic to the professional phase of their careers.
Then consider whether we’re right for you
You can work lots of places, but Culture Foundry may be the place for you if:
- Our core purpose and values resonate with you.
- You’re ready for the pros and cons of a remote workplace. Employees are invited to treat our offices in Austin, Boulder, Portland and Seattle as a convenience rather than an obligation. Prefer to work from somewhere entirely different? No problem. You just need to keep a schedule that includes core hours of 9am-3pm Pacific time to have sufficient overlap with the team.
- You can thrive in an “extreme flexibility” environment. This means you pack your own motivation, discipline and accountability for delivery.
- You want to be a part of a small team that delivers big things: The “they” in “how did they do that?”
- You value a fun culture, extreme flexibility, compelling projects, great health insurance and competitive salaries, pretty much in that order.
To apply, or just start the conversation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job that interests you in the title of your email.