Skip to content
Back To Top
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup 2-percent milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups of Fried Onions (amount divided in recipe steps below)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fold in the soup, milk, soy sauce, beans and 2/3 cup fried onions in a 1 1/2-quart oven safe casserole until all ingredients are combined.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and stir the bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 2/3 cup of fried onions over the top to garnish.
- Bake the casserole for another 5 minutes, or until the onions are golden brown.
- Let green beans rest a few minutes before serving to help the flavors meld and the casserole settle.