We, at Culture Foundry, have a lot to be thankful for this year. We wanted to take a moment to share what we’re grateful for this Thanksgiving season. We’re a team of humor and humility, as you’ll find from our list below:
- I’m thankful for my teammates.
- I’m thankful for my recent trip to Paris.
- I’m thankful for my brother and his wife.
- I’m thankful for my friends.
- I’m thankful for my new bicycle and motorcycle tires
- I’m thankful for our client NCWIT, who allows us to fight for equity and inclusion of people.
- I’m thankful for happiness and health for both my daughter and me.
- I’m thankful for a great group of co-workers who manage to make a remote job feel fun, even when it is challenging.
- I’m thankful for bird apps that have photo ID capabilities
- I’m thankful to live a life I truly love with people I deeply love.
- I’m thankful to work at a company who equally values individual autonomy and collaboration.
- I’m thankful for homemade cold brew coffee, which has reduced the intake of sugar and acid for our household, as well as the outflow of money to Starbucks and Pete’s.
- I’m thankful for health in all its facets: physical, mental, team. Far too easy to take for granted when you have it.
- I’m thankful for meeting-free Wednesdays.
- I’m thankful for turkey and tryptophan naps.
- I’m thankful that my on-call shift ends tomorrow and there have been no alerts this week.
- I’m thankful that the day after Thanksgiving is a Culture Foundry holiday (P.S. we’re closed on Friday).
In all seriousness, we want to express our utmost gratitude for you, the people we have the honor of creating for and with. Relationships are a core value at Culture Foundry. Our clients are family, which means if you’re reading this, you’re family to us, even if we haven’t met you yet. As we turn off our technology this holiday to be around the table with our friends and family, we offer a special toast to you and yours. We wouldn’t be the team we are without you. Thank you for allowing us to connect the world with beautiful technology and allowing us to do that transparently through you. You all make us better everyday, which is our final core value and one we can confidently say we, as a team, feel we’ve achieved this year… because of you, our clients and our chosen families.