Culture Foundry seeks a Production and SEO Assistant to help with essential digital production tasks at our small but growing digital agency.
- Utilize a variety of digital content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, MODX, Craft CMS) to perform website and web application content updates for clients. Examples of such tasks include:
- Updating press releases
- Resizing, optimizing and uploading images
- Composing article pages
- Interlinking new pages
- Loading content from a client’s old site into a client’s new site
- Writing user manuals for clients that outline how to use and manage their Culture Foundry created website or application.
- You’ll take direction from Culture Foundry Engagement Managers, and sometimes from clients directly.
- Help implement Culture Foundry’s SEO program for clients
- Research the latest developments in the field of SEO to help ensure our SEO capabilities and advice represents the latest developments in the field.
- Participate in team-wide quality assurance passes on client projects (apps and websites) that are nearing launch, and catalog issues found.
- Proofing Culture Foundry proposals to prospective clients.
- Research tasks of various stripes. Possible topics include device trends, social media service trends, analytics trends, industry-specific trends in preparation for a client pitch.
- We are a growing company that punches well above our weight, meaning the growth opportunity for this role is considerable. The potential is limited only by your appetite for learning and your level of obsessiveness. Possible avenues of opportunity:
- Social media
- Digital marketing
- Project management
- It’s really up to you, but recognize that job one will be to handle your primary tasks incredibly well.
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles and practices
- Experience with digital content management systems
- Photo manipulation using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Writing and editing skills
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- A healthy curiosity about how digital content management systems work
- An ability to “push the envelope” of what’s possible to do as an editor within a CMS
- A design eye to gauge whether the results look elegant and correct
- A relentless zeal for troubleshooting at the boundaries of your own knowledge; when researching a solution, you know how to find the needle of insight in the haystack of pages of Google results
- Good customer service skills
- Good writing skills
- Proactive communicator
- Pay will be hourly
- Pay will be entry level
- Culture Foundry is a BYOD (bring your own device) company, but exceptions can be made for the right scenarios
Email your resume and some sparkling opening repartee to firstname.lastname@example.org